We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 250 g flour;
- 150 ml of milk;
- 15 g of yeast;
- 3 tablespoons sugar;
- 1 or;
- 1 sachet of Dr.Oetker vanilla sugar;
- vanilla essence Dr. Oetker;
- lemon and orange peel;
- a pinch of salt;
- powdered sugar.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert donuts with egg and milk:
- Sifted flour is mixed with a pinch of salt and lemon and orange peel.
- Dissolve the yeast in a tablespoon of warm milk, add a teaspoon of sugar and leave to rise.
- Hot milk is mixed with sugar, essence and vanilla sugar.
- Put the milk, yeast and beaten egg over the flour and mix well.
- Leave the dough to rise for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil and put the dough with a spoon.
- The donuts are browned on all sides, then removed on a paper napkin to remove excess oil.
- Put them on a plate and pass them through powdered sugar.
A Berlin donut dough. to the liking of the Americans!
When Kennedy proudly declared, in order to show his support for democratic Germany, "Ich bin ein Berliner" (meaning that he is also a Berliner), he actually proudly said that he was a donut. Berlin! So if history has raised this dessert to the rank of a presidential blunder, what if you found out the recipe for this donut dough, simple but. monumental?
First grease an enamelled tray with butter, then prepare a dry cake, boil 1.5 dl milk, 90 g butter, Â½ teaspoon of salt, Â½ teaspoon of white pepper, and Â½ teaspoon of curry.
Then add 100 g of flour at once, and mix, over medium heat, until the mass comes off the walls of the vessel, and is gathered in a pile. Now bake it for another minute, then take it off the heat and put it in a deep bowl.
After cooling, add 3 whole eggs, one at a time. Add another 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese. And mix it until smooth. At the end we put in the tray greased with butter small lumps of dough with a teaspoon, the size of a chestnut.
We leave an interval of approx. 1 cm, because during baking it doubles. Bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes, over high heat, to rise, then over medium heat approx. 10 min. to bake crispy.
At least 10 minutes not to open the oven door because the crust shrinks. The small golden donuts are removed from the pan while they are hot and served chilled.
It is tastier if we serve them stuffed in a fork and given through tartar sauce or Dutch sauce. They are not kept in the refrigerator. In a humid room they lose weight quickly, but by heating in the microwave they become crispy again.
Other recommended recipes