We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
... with the necessary apologies for spreading the smell of garlic on the site .... Whoever dares or craves a portion is served .....
- 1 piece of cauliflower of about 700 gr
- mayonnaise (from a raw yolk and 100 ml oil)
- 1 tablespoon French mustard (whole beans)
- 1 bunch of chopped green dill
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cauliflower with mayonnaise:
Wash and boil cauliflower in salted water for about 30 minutes. Let it drain and cool.
We make mayonnaise from a raw yolk, a pinch of lemon salt, 100 ml of oil and half a teaspoon of mustard.
After it has cooled, crush the cauliflower with a fork, mix it with mayonnaise, season, add the garlic, French mustard and chopped dill and serve with fresh vegetables.