We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl put the flour, powdered sugar, salt and butter cut into pieces. Stir until the pieces of butter crumble. Then add the yolk and milk and knead. It will look like crumbled cookies. We make a guguluf from the dough and put it in food foil and let it cool for 30 minutes.
For the cream, I proceeded as follows: I put all the ingredients in a saucepan, keeping half the amount of butter aside and I put it on low heat, stirring constantly with the whisk, turning off the heat when the mixture has reached boiling point. After removing it from the heat, I added the rest of the butter.
For the meringue I did this: in a saucepan I poured the sugar and water and boiled them at 120 degrees C. When the sugar reached the temperature of 110 degrees C I started to beat the egg whites with the mixer. It is important to calculate the thyme well for the sugar and the egg whites must be ready at the same time. Pour the sugar little by little over the egg whites, stirring at high speed. When you have finished pouring all the sugar, reduce the speed and beat until the composition cools.
I greased a tart form with butter and spread the dough obtained on the entire surface with my fingers. Prick with a fork and put in the oven for 10 minutes, then take it out and add the cream and put it again for another 10-15 minutes. Then I took out the tart and added the meringue and put it in the oven for another 4 minutes, until it browned nicely.
Knead from the dough ingredients a suitable hard crust, which is left to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. It is then spread on the sheet and covered with a round, greased and wallpapered shape.
Prick the dough from place to place with a fork, place an aluminum foil and put dried beans so as not to allow the dough to grow. Place in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. The juice from two lemons is mixed with water, sugar and pudding powder. Place the pot on the fire and leave until it thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat, add the yolks, butter and mix. Pour the cream into the tart. Beat the egg whites until stiff with the powdered sugar until it melts. At the end, gradually add the powdered sugar.
Spread the meringue over the lemon cream, lift with a fork from place to place and place in the preheated oven at 150 ° C for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for six hours, then cut into portions.
Spectacular meringue tart etand lemon
This tart is truly spectacular, we guarantee you. The crunchy and delicious meringue complements the sour cream of lemon with so much talent that you will want a portion, and then another portion, and then another portion.
For the countertop:
For the cream:
- 4 egg yolks
- 400 ml of condensed milk
- 200 ml of lemon juice
How come? Countertop: crush the biscuits and mix them with butter at room temperature until you get a homogeneous composition. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C, prepare a round tart shape (we recommend the ceramic one), spread the top in a thin layer and press it until it becomes compact. Bake for 5-10 minutes at 180 degrees and make cream.
Cream: Beat the yolks and add the lemon juice and condensed milk. Mix well until you get a homogeneous cream that you pour over the counter.
Bezel: Beat the egg whites until foamy and add the sugar little by little until it melts completely. Put the meringue foam in a pos (cornet used to pour meringue, cream, mayonnaise) and decorate the tart.
Now put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes, at 180 degrees C, or until the meringue turns golden. Allow the tart to cool and prepare for absolute delight.
Lemon and meringue tart
We heard so much about the famous lemon and meringue tart that we had to try it. Be it between us, it's a wonder: sweet and sour, it can be served warm or cold, depending on your preferences. Here's how to make the best lemon and meringue tart!
- 200 g flour
- 100 g cold butter cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- a pinch of salt
- 125 g powdered sugar
- 100 g butter cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour or fine cornstarch
- 3 yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 2 lemons (grated peel + juice)
- juice from 1 small orange
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 4 egg whites at room temperature
- a drop of lemon juice
- a pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
For the countertop: put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead well until you get a smooth dough. Sprinkle flour on the work surface and roll out the dough so that you get a sheet that takes the shape of a tart about 25 cm in diameter. After placing the dough in the pan, prick it with a fork from place to place, cover with baking sheet and leave to cool for an hour.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and bake the dough with the baking sheet on top for about 15 minutes, then remove the paper and leave in the oven for about 5 minutes, until it starts to brown.
For the cream: while the dough is baking, prepare the cream.
In a saucepan, mix the flour / cornstarch, sugar and lemon zest. Gradually add the lemon juice, stirring constantly.
Add water up to 200 ml over the orange juice and gradually pour into the pan, stirring. Put the pan on medium heat and stir continuously until the mixture thickens and you get a fine, homogeneous cream without lumps.
When the cream bubbles, take the pan off the heat and add the butter and stir until it melts. Add the yolks and whole egg and mix well, then put the pan back on medium heat. Stir for a few minutes, then remove the cream from the heat.
For meringue:beat the egg whites with a drop of lemon juice and a pinch of salt, then add the sugar little by little and beat until it melts.
Pour the lemon cream over the counter, then add the meringue. Using a spoon, place the meringue on the edges and spread to the center.
Put the tart in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until it starts to take on color. This lemon and meringue tart can be served warm or cold, after being refrigerated for a few hours.
Delicious tart with lemon cream & # 8211 an amazing dessert! It will be to the liking of the most skilled gourmets!
We present you a delicious tart recipe with lemon cream. It is easy to prepare, and the result is admirable. Get a tart with a thin and tender top, with a fine lemon cream, covered with a fluffy and very appetizing meringue. Such a combination of the simplest ingredients will please even the most skilled gourmets. Prepare an amazing dessert at home, worthy of the most notorious confectionery!
Ingredients for lemon cream
& # 8211 3 tablespoons potato starch
Ingredients for meringue
Method of preparation
1. Sift the flour with the salt and add the soft butter (at room temperature). Stir until you get a crumbly meal. Add water and knead the dough. Use cold water so that the butter does not melt.
2. Give the dough a round shape and wrap it in cling film. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes (the butter will cool and it will be easier to work with the dough).
3. Prepare the lemon filling: separate the egg whites from the yolks.
4. Wash and dry the lemons. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Just shave the outer layer of the peel, as it only contains aromatic oil.
5. Drain the lemon juice and strain it to remove larger particles from the core and kernels.
6. In a saucepan, mix the sugar with the lemon juice and peel. Add the starch and flour. Mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
7. Add water and stir again.
8. Put the pan on the fire and bring the mixture to a boil. Make a small fire. During boiling, the cream will thicken, so stir it constantly.
9. In a bowl beat the egg yolks and add 1/4 of the boiled lemon cream. Stir in a faster tempo using a whisk.
10. Pour the mixture of egg yolks and cream into the pan with the remaining cream. Mix with a whisk until you get a homogeneous mass.
11. Put the pan on the fire and bring the cream to a boil.
12. Add the butter and mix.
13. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and remove the cling film.
14. Sprinkle the work surface with a little flour and spread the dough on a 0.5 cm thick countertop.
15. Arrange the top in a baking dish. Arrange it as evenly as possible on the entire surface of the pot and form the border.
16. Stick the top several times with a fork (so that the dough does not rise during baking, but takes the shape of the bowl).
17. Cover the dough with baking paper and place a weight on top (also so that the dough is well fixed). It is best to pour beans or peas into shape.
18. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
19. Remove the form from the oven and remove the baking paper (including beans or peas).
20. Turn the top in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
21. Cover the baking sheet with lemon cream.
22. Prepare the meringue: mix the egg whites with the powdered sugar. Put the egg white bowl on the steam bath and mix using a mixer. Get a dense foam with stable tips. Do not overheat the water in the pot (it should not boil continuously).
23. Fill a pastry bag with egg white foam and cover the tart with meringue. If you do not have a pastry bag, you can pour the meringue on the tart and shape the tips with a spoon.
24. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 250 ° C for 5-10 minutes, until the meringue browns slightly.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
1. For the top, mix the flour, sugar, salt and Lurpak butter until the dough has the texture of breadcrumbs, then add the egg yolk together with the cold water and shape it into a ball shape. No need to bother him too much. Wrap the dough in foil and flatten it lightly with your palm. Let it cool for 30 minutes.
2. Spread the dough on a countertop, cut it according to the shape of the tray, but make sure that after placing it in the tray, the dough remains for its edges. Prick the top with a fork and leave it in the fridge for another 20-30 minutes.
3. Place the dough in the pan, cover it with baking paper and sprinkle ceramic baking beans or beans on top for even baking. Leave it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. In the meantime, you can prepare the cream.
Mix the lemon peel, juice, water and starch until smooth, then add the sugar and egg yolks. Put the mixture on low heat and stir continuously until heated, then add the diced Lurpak butter. Boil and stir continuously until the cream thickens.
5. Cover the cream with foil and let it cool.
Remove the beans and baking paper and leave in the oven for another 5-7 minutes, until the dough turns golden. Take it out of the oven, let it cool and then fill the tart with lemon cream.
Beat the egg whites, add the remaining starch and a teaspoon of sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Pour the meringue over the cream and with a spoon create patterns from place to place.
Bake for 15 minutes until the meringue turns golden. Allow to cool and add the lemon peel for decoration.
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 150 & # 32 g & # 32 cold butter
- 300 & # 32 g & # 32 flour
- 1 & # 32 egg yolk
- 80 & # 32 g & # 32 vanilla powdered sugar
- 1 & # 32 salt knife tip
- 2-3 & # 32 tablespoons cold water
- 100 & # 32 g & # 32 dark chocolate
- 1 & # 32 egg yolk
- 1 & # 32 whole egg
- 200 & # 32 ml & # 32 cream for whipping cream
- 2 & # 32 tablespoons powdered sugar
- I had 2 & # 32 tablespoons of liqueur & # 32 cherries
- 2 & # 32 egg whites
- 2 & # 32 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- a pinch of salt
In addition for decoration
Countertop More detailed instructions on how to prepare the countertop can be found in the post about the classic tart dough.
Good to know
The nutritional data provided in some recipes are estimated, and their role is only informative. Values cannot be guaranteed and should not be used in the treatment of medical conditions.
The equipment and ingredient sections above may contain affiliate links to the products I use and recommend.
Have you tried the recipe? Tag @iuliana_bucate_aromate or hashtag #bucatearomate on Instagram so I can find you!
Remember that you can print the recipe by chocolate and meringue tart to have it on hand when you prepare it or keep it in your recipe collection for later.
Lemon tart with meringue
Preparation: Grease the tart form. The oven preheats.
Electric oven 180 ° C
160 ° C hot air oven
Dough: Mix the flour with the baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and knead with the mixer (dough kneading paddles), first at low speed, then at high speed, until a homogeneous dough is formed. The dough is spread on a lightly lined countertop with flour in a sheet with a diameter of about 32 cm, which is placed in the form of baking and pricked from place to place with a fork. Place the form in the oven and bake.
Baking time: about 20 minutes
Filling: Mix Gustin starch with 200 ml of water using a whisk. The rest of the water is mixed with lemon juice, sugar and finesse and boiled, then removed from the heat and mixed using the starch with the previously prepared starch suspension. The pudding thus obtained is put back on the fire and boiled for about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Incorporate the butter. Gradually, 4 tablespoons of pudding are incorporated into the yolk mass, then the yolk mass is incorporated into the hot pudding. Pour the pudding over the tart and leave to cool for about 1 hour.
Meringue: Preheat oven. Put the egg whites in a mixing bowl and froth, using the mixer (mixing paddles) at high speed. Gradually add the sugar little by little and beat until a hard foam is formed. Pour the egg foam over the tart and level. Put the form back in the oven.
Electric oven 180 ° C
160 ° C hot air oven
Baking time: about 10 minutes
The tart is left to bake on a kitchen grill to cool.
The tart is tastier if prepared with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
The tart can also be baked in a round baking tray with a diameter of 30 cm.
- Dr. Oetker products
- Cake ingredients
- The pizza
- Fresh desserts
- About Dr. Oetker
- Social commitment
- Environmental policy
- Dr. Oetker's prescription
- Dr. Oetker promotions
- Instagram: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweets and pickles
- Facebook: Pizza by Dr. Oetker
- Facebook: Musli Vitalis
- Facebook: Magnificent Pleasures
- Instagram: Magnificent Pleasures
- Facebook: Ciocco - Latte
- Facebook: The Desert
- Facebook: Dr. Oetker Professional
- YouTube Dr. Oetker Romania
- The Desert
- All products
- All recipes
- All categories
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
Lemon meringue pie
The famous and well-known lemon tart, I never ate, I only heard of it. I did a google search and stopped at this recipe. The result, a tart with sour cream sweetened to the top of the meringue above & # 8230 if you like lemon sweets, try it!
For the crust:
1/2 teaspoon salt
110g cold butter
60 ml very cold water
For the cream:
grated peel of a large lemon (14g peel)
60g food starch
a pinch of salt
320 ml of cold water
70 ml strained lemon juice
4 egg whites
8 tablespoons sugar
The first time we make crust. Put flour and chopped butter in a bowl. Rub with a fork until the mixture becomes sandy. Add a tablespoon of very cold water and mix. When the dough has set, we gather it in the shape of a ball, cover it with a foil and let it cool for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
We take out the dough, we spread it on a baking sheet, then we put the tray over it to orient ourselves about how big we have to spread it. The dough should be 2 cm above the edge of the tray. Turn the tray over, then peel off the baking sheet and arrange the dough nicely.
We cut what is extra. We prick from place to place with a fork.
Put the sheet back over the dough and put beans in the middle so as not to increase the dough when baking
Bake for 10 minutes, then take the sheet and bake another 5 to brown nicely everywhere.
Let cool and prepare the cream.
Wash the lemon well with hot water then wipe it and shave it. We must have 14g grated peel.
Put the sugar, starch and lemon peel in a saucepan. Mix well and add the yolks. Stir, add lemon juice and water. Put the pan on low heat, stirring constantly and when it starts to thicken, keep the cream on the fire exactly 1 minute after which turn off the heat and let it cool a bit.
Prepare bezeaua. In a dry bowl, beat the egg whites with a little lemon juice. Add the sugar little by little and beat until everything melts. Here I found out an important secret. The sugar must be completely dissolved, so later the meringue will not make liquid pearls. To remember :).
In the baked crust, pour the lemon cream, level nicely and then add the meringue. We touch the meringue with the back of the spoon and pull it up to give it a word shape.
Bake in the oven over low heat for about 10 minutes, until the meringue turns light brown.
Remove from a grill to cool. Serve after refrigerating for at least 2 hours.
Refreshing, sour & # 8230 very good!
I wrote a lot but I wanted to be explicit, please follow the weight and steps of the recipe :).
I took the recipe with small modifications from www.clubaltfel.com
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Lemon and meringue tart
A professional dessert expert, passionate about European sweets, pastries, sourdough bread and yeasted goods. Currently based in San Francisco Bay.
The origin of lemon tart comes from France - lemon pie. Over the years, however, it has been adapted and modified countless times, and today we can enjoy its many variations and tastes.
The classic tart is based on only two elements, the Pâte Brisée crust and the lemon filling, which is poured into the pre-baked crust and left in the oven until it browns and caramelizes completely. To accentuate the sour taste of lemons, the tart is decorated and served with meringue.
To prepare this dessert, you will need a portion of Brisée dough, see the recipe and how to prepare it here.
After preparing the dough, you will bake the crust at 200 C, using a medium weight in the first 10-15 minutes, then you will remove the weight, you will lower the oven temperature to 190 C and you will add the lemon filling.
Ingredients for lemon filling
- 150 ml of lemon juice, about 3 lemons
- 5 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g melted butter
- peeled from the 3 lemons, only the yellow part
In a saucepan, mix the sugar with the grated lemon peel. This allows the essential oils of lemon to infuse the sugar with flavor. Add the eggs in the sugar and beat the composition until it becomes white and frothy. Add the lemon juice, then incorporate the still hot butter, stirring quickly so that the eggs do not coagulate. Pour the lemon cream over the pre-baked crust. Bake the tart for about 30-35 minutes. It is ready when the filling is golden on the outside, and in the middle it shakes slightly when it is moved.
Ingredients for Italian meringue
- 150 g sugar
- 60 ml of water
- 60 g egg white at room temperature
- a pinch of salt
In the bowl of a mixer, put the egg whites, add the pinch of salt and start mixing at low speed, until the egg whites become frothy and increase slightly in volume. Meanwhile, in a pot with a thicker bottom, add the sugar, pour the water carefully without leaving the sugar on the edges too much. In order not to allow the syrup to crystallize during boiling, you will not mix the composition. Bring the pot to a boil over medium heat. Boil the syrup until it reaches a temperature of 116 C. Check the temperature using a pastry thermometer. When the syrup has reached working temperature, change the mixer to medium speed and add the syrup slowly, letting it drip onto the inside of the bowl. After you have added all the syrup, change the medium speed to sea and mix the meringue until it reaches room temperature. The meringue can be used for decoration.
Assemble the lemon tart and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving.