We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This fudgy brownie pudding cake makes its own chocolate sauce as it bakes in the slow-cooker
This fudgy brownie pudding cake makes its own chocolate sauce as it bakes in the slow-cooker. For an over-the-top dessert, top with a scoop of ice cream, cherries, and whipped cream.
For more recipes like this one visit Moore or Less Cooking.
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cups plus one half cup sugar, divided
- 3 Tablespoons plus one fourth cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup boiling water
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Cherry, for garnish (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)