Lightly brown the meatballs (using the FRY program), add the chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes, until it becomes translucent.
We cut the vegetables into larger cubes and put them in the cooker bowl, over the meatballs. We add the chicken soup and this time we select the BOIL program (if you don't hurry, you can also use the STEW program very well).
When it starts to boil, open the lid, salt to taste and add the tomato juice / broth. Continue cooking for about 5-10 minutes.
After finishing the program, sprinkle the finely chopped greens.
3 autumn canned recipes
Canned, canned, canned. Or how to gather the best from the autumn garden for your winter pantry. If you are still in the middle of preparing zacuşti and jams, here are 3 recipe ideas to try these days.
The mother in the kitchen, the skilled culinary blogger, made a contest of autumn canned recipes on her personal blog. We chose three very good, healthy and tasty recipes that we tested in our own kitchens.
1. Cucumbers in vinegar
Mmm! There are so many dishes that go great with pickles.
Let's try the recipe below and wait for the winter in peace, with the pantry ready!
The recipe for cucumbers in vinegar belongs to the blogger My fancy cake.
Ingredients for cucumbers in vinegar:
& # 8211 cucumbers
& # 8211 vinegar
& # 8211 big salt
& # 8211 sugar
& # 8211 celery leaves
& # 8211 dried dill
& # 8211 horseradish root
& # 8211 garlic
& # 8211 mustard seeds
& # 8211 peppercorns
& # 8211 hot peppers
& # 8211 aspirin
How to make cucumbers in vinegar?
I make two models of cucumbers. In some jars I put celery leaves, and in others I put dried dill sticks. For the diversity of taste, I recommend you try both options. On the bottom of the jar we place celery leaves or dill sticks and horseradish pieces. Arrange the cucumbers in jars. Among the cucumbers we put a few cloves of garlic, mustard and peppercorns and hot peppers if you choose the spicy version. Also for variety you can replace garlic with onion rings. Cover the cucumbers with celery or dill and horseradish sticks. In each jar pour 1 finger of vinegar, then fill with water.
Pour all the liquid into a bowl and measure it. To 1 liter of liquid add 1 tablespoon of high table salt and 3-4 tablespoons of sugar. Stir in the liquid until the salt and sugar melt. Crush the aspirin and sprinkle it over the cucumbers and pour the liquid into jars. Boil the jars until the cucumbers change color. Remove immediately from the pan in which they boiled and leave to cool.
4. Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat, a delicacy you should try
Tasty and nutritious, mushrooms are the perfect appetizer for the moments when you have a special event in the family or when you receive surprise visits and you have nothing prepared. You only need a few ingredients to enjoy one of the best autumn recipes. You can find HERE the steps that will ensure your success in the kitchen.
Caramelized autumn vegetables
I am always looking for recipes in which to introduce vegetables or fruits that Ania does not like very much, for a diverse diet. This recipe was received with great enthusiasm for dandelion, it is very simple to prepare, where you add that it is also seasonal. He quickly settled on a tasty and fragrant dinner.
As Ania does not eat much parsnips or oranges, this recipe was an excellent option for her.
I used instead of marmalade, orange jam made by Ade, my sister, to stay in tune with the aromas given to these vegetables, but you can use peach, quince, apricot, etc. marmalade.
The parsnips are cleaned and cut into larger pieces. Boil for five minutes in boiling water. Cut the onion into equal pieces with the parsnip. Peel an orange, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Put the marmalade, juice and grated orange peel in a pan and simmer until it starts to boil. Add the onion and parsnip and continue to simmer until the liquid drops, stirring occasionally.
When the vegetables are cooked and the liquid has evaporated, add the butter, turn on the heat and stir until the vegetables are completely glazed. A delight!
Next time I will definitely add a carrot to the recipe.
We ate these vegetables next to the chicken with aromatic herbs to compensate for their sweetness with its sour taste.
Pickled tomato recipe
2 kg small tomatoes
a few cherry leaves
a few vine leaves
1.5 l of water
4 tablespoons coarse salt once,
8 tablespoons of vinegar
a bunch of dried dill
a spoon of sugar
2 tablespoons peppercorns
1 hot pepper
10-12 cloves of garlic
4 medium carrots
a red onion
4 tablespoons sunflower oil.
After washing or sterilizing the jars, place them on a metal tray or on top of a knife and place a few cherry leaves and vine leaves on the bottom of each.
Peel a squash, grate it and put it in the shape of a fir tree or star. Wash the tomatoes, place one layer in each jar, then add the julienned onion and 2-3 cloves of garlic. Larger tomatoes should be placed on the bottom and smaller ones on top.
Put in each jar a few slices of hot pepper, dried dill, a tablespoon of peppercorns, a tablespoon of salt, a tablespoon of sugar and two tablespoons of vinegar.
Add celery leaves and a tablespoon of oil on top, then top with warm water, which should cover the tomatoes completely.
Sterilize the jars by boiling. Put a large saucepan on the stove, on the bottom of which he places a napkin, the jars, add water over them, boil them for 15 minutes, then leave them aside until the next day and wipe them with water before storing them in the pantry, in a dark and cold place.
Walnut cakes and especially fried walnuts are in the top of my preferences. It also has in combination a very fine and tasty cream, a layer of chocolate cream and biscuits flavored with coffee. You will definitely find the recipe irresistible and you will try it too. I was inspired by my dear friend Gabi from Papa Bun Recipes where you can find many other delicious recipes.
I'll tell you a little secret :), to reduce the number of calories a little (because it's a pretty consistent cake) I used Green Sugar that is, a natural sweetener or rather a natural sweetener based on stevia & # 8211 but with a stabilized taste. And that's because I answered Mihaela's challenge to prepare something good with this type of sweetener :). You have certainly heard of this product with zero calories and zero glycemic index and if not, then you have the opportunity to find out about it now. I have used it in cakes before and I can tell you that it does not change their taste at all and even the daily coffee can be sweetened with Green Sugar. I am very happy especially since I always think about the extra pounds I have and now I can enjoy with less worries a dessert sweetened with Green Sugar.
And so as not to bore you too much with so many written lines, I also give you good news: I also have a small gift for those who follow my activity.
Pumpkin cream soup, an autumn delicacy
Pumpkin should be consumed as much as possible during this period, not only for its unmistakable flavor, but also for the many health benefits. It provides a healthy portion of fiber and is full of vitamin A, phytoestrogens, beta-carotene and zinc.
To take full advantage of its properties, try a cream soup from this vegetable.
Cooking time: 1 hour
Nutritional values (at a portion of 200ml): 163 kcal, 17 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 22 mg cholesterol
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into quarters
- 1 green onion (white part only)
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1 tablespoon of browned pumpkin seeds
- 750 ml of water with chicken concentrate
Method of preparation:
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat, then add the onion and let it cook for 2-3 minutes, until soft. Add the garlic, chopped vegetables and nutmeg and mix well, leaving the flavors to blend for a few minutes.
Advice: cut the pumpkin into small pieces to boil more easily.
2. Add water with chicken concentrate over the vegetables, then bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer vegetables for 25-30 minutes, until soft and tender. Check them with a fork if you are not sure they are done.
3. Take the vegetables out on a tray, choose the carrots, the potato pieces and the pumpkin and, with the help of a blender, pass them until you get a creamy puree, then add them back to the soups, mixing well.
4. While the liquid is boiling again, boil the milk separately, then add it to the soup, along with the butter. Add spices to taste and let the soup boil for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve the soup by sprinkling pumpkin seeds and parsley over it.
With this recipe simple pumpkin cream soup, you will be able to integrate in your menu one of the tastiest and most beneficial vegetables of autumn.
The recipe for inspiration did not have meat but we are not fasting so no one is upset if we use it (except vegetarians). However, the amount is small and puts more to taste and so the little protein brought does not conflict too much with the carbohydrates in vegetables. Several spices were added. It is optional, however, taste being a matter of education, culture and, last but not least, habit.
To start, turn on the oven at 180 ° C for preheating (toast the slices of bread, if necessary). Wash the lemon very well (it was "soaked" in all kinds of preservatives until it reached us - so I immerse it in boiling water) and grate the peel. Wash and peel the zucchini and the eggplant quickly (possibly the celery if it is not dry and it has been taken from the supermarket) and cut into cubes (and the celery cubes, if it is from the dry one, hydrate in a stream of water , for a few seconds, before being chopped). Squeeze the lemon juice immediately over the chopped eggplant, sprinkle a little salt and let it drain for at least 30 minutes in a strainer (to remove the bitter-tasting juice - I usually leave them for a few hours - they do not turn black until the next day because citric acid does its job).
Unwrap the cauliflower in bunches and wash well under running water. Bone the chicken legs and cut into cubes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. “With a knife.” Sharp well). Cut the potatoes into thin slices so that they "penetrate" quickly when cooked and look good at the end. Peel the tomatoes and seeds (soak for a few seconds in hot water and then in cold water to "peel" easily). Crush the garlic in a stone mortar with a little salt so that it does not oxidize (you can also put the chopped ginger and crush it).
Mix the beer with the HP sauce, the soy sauce and the tomato paste (this beer has citric acid in the recipe and the HP sauce is also slightly sour, otherwise balanced, which will compensate for the sweetness of the vegetables and tomato paste, not much, as much as to convince the taste buds of equality). The alcohol, until it evaporates, will soften the vegetables, rich in fiber and, again, we have a compensation, the beer comes with a slightly bitter, specific taste, in parallel with the "spiciness" of ginger and garlic and in addition to the acidity of tomatoes. If we keep talking about compensated tastes, we must also add what the French and Indian spices bring. It's not much, but the bouquet is complete, a little from each. They will be highlighted only "in the background", in the background, in the supporting roles that will highlight the main "actors", cauliflower and eggplant. Continuing the same analogy, pumpkins play a special role, they do not have a taste of their own, they take the taste of the combination in which they are prepared and this adaptation is followed, during chewing they will keep the combined bouquet of vegetables, so put the last in pan.
But, let's get to work, melt three quarters of the amount of butter in a large bowl, peel the meat until it turns white, add the onion, garlic and, finally, the ginger. Saute the mixture for a few minutes over low heat (this combination of onion, garlic, ginger is found in more and more recipes).
Add the carrots and, after a while, the peas, donuts, peppers, celery, tomatoes and potatoes.
If the vegetables do not leave enough juice, you can add 2 ÷ 3 LG of the combination of beer and sauces. Keep stirring over low heat for a while. Finally add the zucchini. When they start to soften, everything goes out with the combination of beer and sauces.
Boil the composition for a few minutes and set aside (off the heat) to "stir".
Add the chopped bay leaves and spice mixtures, mix well. It matches the salt. it is greased with the remaining butter, a large bowl and lined with breadcrumbs.
Beat the scrambled eggs and incorporate the cream, parsley, dill, pepper, coriander, and grated lemon peel. In a larger bowl, mix the eggs with the cauliflower and eggplant over which the vegetables are added. It is homogenized and then poured into the breadcrumbs.
Put in the oven. When browned on top it is ready (about an hour and a half). Extinguish the fire and leave it in the oven for half an hour.
The recipe for vegetable pots with eggplant and baked chicken was proposed by the avparamul on the culinary forum.
Serve hot or warm (all vegetable mixes are tastier after sitting in the fridge for a day) with a barrel rosé wine or a zaibar.
Top 3 delicious salad recipes for winter. Try them this summer too!
How pleasant it is to open in winter a delicious can with an intense "summer" taste! And how fascinating it is to see your autumn pantry full of everything - pickles, jams, juices, salads!
Today, the team Bucătarul.eu proposes you to supplement your "collection" of goodies for the winter with 3 more tasty salad recipes, which you can enjoy now and in winter! We sincerely hope you like it!
PUMPKIN AND EGGPLANT SALAD FOR WINTER (MULTICOOKER)
Ingredients for marinade
Method of preparation
1. Wash the vegetables well and dry them on a towel.
2. Peel all the vegetables except the eggplants.
3. Grate the carrot.
4. Cut the garlic into slices.
5. Cut the eggplant and zucchini into larger pieces.
6. Peel the peppers and cut them into larger pieces.
7. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a saucepan and put it on the fire. Bring to the boil and let it simmer for another 3 minutes, until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
8. Place the vegetables in the multicooker bowl and pour over the marinade. The container will be almost full, so it will not be possible to mix the contents. In a few minutes, the vegetables will soften a bit and you will be able to mix them easily.
9. Select the "Stew" program and simmer the vegetables for 40 minutes (as mentioned, after 15 minutes, open the multicooke and mix all the ingredients well).
10. Sterilize the jars in the "Steam" program (steam cooking) for 10-15 minutes. Boil the lids in a saucepan with water for 5 minutes.
11. Pour the hot salad into jars, close the lids tightly.
12. Turn the jars with the lids down and wrap them in a thick duvet. Allow them to cool completely.
13. From this amount of ingredients we obtained 10 jars.
14. It is very delicious consumed as such or added to various dishes.
2. CABBAGE SALAD FOR WINTER
- 4 tablespoons with a pinch of salt
Method of preparation
1. Chop the cabbage, onion and bell pepper.
2. Pass the carrot through the grater.
3. Lightly mix the vegetables (do not press them).
4. Add the sugar, salt, vinegar and oil and mix the salad well.
5. Put the salad in jars, pressing lightly with your fist.
6. After 3 days, put the lids on and refrigerate.
7. The salad keeps well for a long time, without changing its taste.
3. COOKED FAT PEPPERS (IN OIL) - CANNED IN ITALIAN STYLE
- bell peppers (red or yellow)
- for 1 jar of 500 ml we use:
- 1-2 sprigs of basil (use only the leaves)
- 5-7 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- olive (or sunflower) oil
Method of preparation
1. Cut the peppers in half, clean them of seeds, wash them, dry them well, then cut them into strips of the desired size (but not too small).
2. Place the peppers on a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and sprinkle with olive oil.
3. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180-200 degrees, for about 20-25 minutes, until the peppers are soft (if desired, you can cook them a little longer).
4. Wash the greens and dry them well.
5. Peel the garlic and cut it into slices.
6. Wash the hot pepper, dry it, clean it of seeds (or you can leave them) and chop it finely.
7. Put some greenery, a few slices of garlic and hot pepper at the bottom of the sterilized jar. Add the bell pepper (if desired, add a little greens and garlic in the middle), press it well (but do not overdo it) and cover with the rest of the greens and garlic.
8. Add sea salt (or plain, but not iodized!), Vinegar and olive oil to fit in the jar. Peppers and greens must be completely covered with oil. Gradually add the oil, pressing lightly with a spoon to remove air from the jar.
9. Close the jars with lids (not tight) and place it in a large saucepan with hot water (enough to cover the bottom of the jar with 3-4 cm) and put on a grill to sterilize. Cover the pan with a lid and bring the water to a boil. Then lower the heat and sterilize the jar for 7-9 minutes.
10. Remove the jars from the pan, close them tightly, turn the lids down, wrap them and let them cool.
The tastiest recipe for liver: it comes out juicy and very appetizing
Unfortunately, not all housewives know how to prepare liver dishes in a multicooker, so that this product remains juicy, tender and with a crunchy and fragrant crust. Today we offer you a very simple recipe for liver to multicooker, which is absolutely delicious and very appetizing. You can serve the liver with a light salad or any garnish.
-1 bell peppers (you can also use frozen)
-1 teaspoon of favorite spices (I used dried garlic, dried basil, dried parsley, dried thyme and allspice)
-dill or fresh parsley for serving
-100 ml of refined sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Thoroughly wash the chicken livers, cut the channels (if any) and place them in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices, mix and let stand for 10 minutes to marinate.
3. Meanwhile, clean the onions and cut them into medium-thick halves.
4. Peel the pepper, wash it and cut it into strips.
5. Sprinkle the flour in a thick bag (or put 2 ordinary bags in each other), put the marinated livers and stir well. You can also sprinkle the pieces of fish or meat.
6. Put the & # 8220Fried & # 8221 program on the multicooker, pour the oil into the bowl and place the livers. Fry them for 7 minutes under the lid, then turn them over.
7. Immediately add the bell pepper (I used red). You can also use frozen peppers: it will completely retain its taste and aroma.
8. Sprinkle onions, cover with lid and fry for another 7 minutes.
9. Then take the lid off, mix the food and cook for 8 minutes.
10. Place the livers on a plate, sprinkle with chopped greens and you can serve the food at the table.